EoP NTE GM Summary:
The Ecology of Peace applicants EoP New World Order Social Contract options negotiations – include EoP Near Term Extinction Green Morning submissions made to US 2016 Election Candidates, Media, FEC — etc; to ‘turn off the tap’ — i.e. the breeding / consumption above ecological carrying capacity limits — causes of resource conflict and war; by cooperating to implement an Ecology of Peace New World Order Social Contract that requires all the worlds citizens of all races and religions to breed and consume below ecological carrying capacity limits; enabling humane and orderly deindustrialization and depopulation return to ecological carrying capacity limits; based upon EoP scientific and cultural law with no regard for race, religion, gender or class.
The EoP Near Term Extinction Green Morning America Potus – including sister EoP NTE GMGaul & EoP NTE GMRussia – submissions; include detailed EoP Axis Domestic and Foreign Policies – which include Property Rations and/or Cultural Law Territorial Self Rule for Groups with Subjective Racial, Religious & Gender Culture-Conflict Identities; for individuals who had signed their Responsible Freedom Oath Declarations – which could be implemented in full, as soon as EoP Legal Certainty Enquiries to National Supreme Court and International Court of Justice; have legally confirmed the accuracy of Ecology of Peace Radical Honoursty Factual Reality principles.
Ecology of Peace culture’s simple egologically literate –– Culture Change to EoP Honour Ecofootprint Shrinking Lifeboat Ethics: ‘whom should be removed from the planetary lifeboat genepool; how should they be removed; how many should be removed; by whom and when should they be removed’? –– conversation suggestions to EoP Axis nations to cooperate  to implement a new Ecology of Peace social contract based economic order; to address the massive impending planetary social conflict problems resulting from climate change, peak food, peak water, peak oil, including how and where to bury 6 billion people on the path to a responsible freedom low tech agrarian sustainable future; including an ecological carrying capacity based definition of among others ‘sustainability’ can be found at: EoP v FEC: 05 Dec: FEC: EoP NTE GMA POTUS submission to FEC: Hamilton Electors.
 EoP ADR: Ego and Ecological Literacy.  EoP Leg Sub: 26 Jan: Tall Ships & Culture Change to EoP Honour Ecofootprint Shrinking Lifeboat Ethics?  EoP Leg Sub: 25 Jan: US Army Reserve Command Ft Bragg NC: Leaders Shrinking Lifeboat Course Activity creates biases awareness.  The Community Solution: The Power of Community: How Cuba Survived Peak Oil.  Real News: Paul Jay’s Reality Asserts Itself: Who Makes US Foreign Policy interview of Lawrence Wilkerson; particularly the predatory capitalism part.  Tompkins Conservation: The Next Economy: Transitions from Globalization to Eco-Localism.
— EoP v WiP NWO Neg: 07 Dec: Real Donald Trump .. The Hill.
EoP NTE GMA Potus Updates:
Date = Setup, Last Updated with New Info, or transferred from EoP NWO SCO. [U: Date] = Reposting of hacked deleted info; [CU: Date] = Update of content of prior posting.
- EoP NTE GM: 02 Aug 2017
- Cabinet: 16 Mar 2017
- Documents: 30 Jan 2017
- EoP NTE GM Leg Sub:
- EoP Axis Domestic Policy: 12 Dec 2016
- EoP Axis Foreign Policy: 15 Dec 2016
- A few EoP Axis Domestic & Foreign Policies: 12 Dec 2016
- Scientific and Cultural Law: 10 Feb 2017
- EcoFootprint: Ecological Carrying Capacity: 12 Dec 2016
- Responsible Freedom: 02 Aug 2017
- Responsible Freedom Database: 27 Jul 2017
- Legal Certainty Enquiry: 12 Dec 2016
- Property Ration: 12 Dec 2016
- Cultural Law Self Rule: 12 Dec 2016
- Crimes of Aggression: 07 July 2016
- Suspension of Elections & WiP Political Party Licenses: 12 Dec 2016
- EoP or WiP NWO Future?: 18 Apr 2017
- EoP Leg Sub correspondence: EoP NTE GM: Cabinet: Unknowns: USA, FR & RU.
Suggested EoP NTE GMA President, Cabinet
President: Stan McChrystal
Vice President: Steven Anderson
Attorney General: Nanette Derenzi
Secretary of Defense: Anthony Zinni
National Security Advisor: James Cartwright
Environmental Protection Agency: Dana Pittard.
Treasury Secretary: Ron Paul
Securities and Exchange Commission: William Black.
Veterans Administration: Bo Gritz
Bureau of Prisons: Rehabilitation: Mimi Silbert
Bureau of Prisons: Detention: Richard Mack
Education Dept Industrial Conversion to Agrarian Primitivist: Theodore Kazcynzki
Energy &/or Finance: James Howard Kuntsler
Energy Powerdown: Richard Heinberg
HUD: Dept of Housing & Deindustrilization Relocalization: Catherine Austin Fitts.
State Dept: Turkey & Iran: Sibel Edmunds.
Surgeon General: Leonard Horowitz
Drug Enforcement Agency: Cele Castillo.
Press Secretary: Michael Levine
Agriculture & Energy: Dale Allen Pfeiffer
Agriculture: Relocalization to Organic Family Farming: Joel Salatin
Agriculture: Deindustrialized Organic Urban Gardening: Ron Finley.
Dept of Justice: Solicitor General: Jon Roland.
Not yet assigned positions: William Ayers, Cynthia McKinney, Harold Covington.
Other EoP Appointments could include: George Flynn, Dennis McGinn, Paul Kern, Gordon Sullivan, Charles Chuck Wald, Raymond Odierno, John Mulholland, Bobby R. Inman, James Cartwright, Charles H. Jacoby Jr., Joseph W. Ralston, Daniel William Christman, Steve Abbot, Robert Tyrer, James M Bodner, Robert L. Grenier, Ralph Schneider, Andrew Holland, Judith A. “Jami” Miscik, Jonathan Allen, Daniel J Smith, Francis A Branch, Wilma J Atkins, Lawrence Fowler, Thomas Moorman, Thomas Brown, Emanuel Cohan, Frank Battistelli, Peter F. Olsen.
Unknowns: Individuals who can be contacted to ascertain whether they are willing to serve in an EoP NTE GMA US President administration.
— EoP NTE GMA Potus Cabinet.
EoP NTE GMA President Quotes:
Military Endorsing Ecological Overshoot is criminal (paraphrased). Maj. Gen. Dana J.H. Pittard, as commander at Ft. Bliss, cut ‘criminal’ energy use, increased recycling, conserved water as a matter of security.
– LA Times: At one Army base, a vision for a new shade of green. [archive.is/uS8S1]
“The conservation of natural resources is the fundamental problem. Unless we solve that problem, it will avail us little to solve all others.”
– Theodore Roosevelt; Address to the Deep Waterway Convention, Memphis (4 Oct 1907) –Today in Science; American History; Congressional Record HR 4 27 Feb 2003 Timothy J Ryan; Environmental Education Foundation Inc.
“Will the Generals that we are trying to bring up truly make the transition from years of being told what to think, to a transition to how to think? … The difficult part of this is that at least until now, certainly we have had a sufficient reservoir of natural resources, intellectual capacity to adapt; you name it, so we have stayed on the front side of that curve, for the most part, as a planet. But what happens when you put a financial crisis with a climate problem, with a weapon of mass destruction. Do you get to the point where you are at the so-called Tipping Point? Where is that tipping point? How close are we today versus our ability to adapt? …. And so for me, in my career, we’ve gone from worrying about the potential of losing a nation state to a war; to the so-called cold war of Mutual Assured Destruction; to a world today, were unfortunately today in forums like these we hear the words ‘species ending’.
— General James Cartwright, Vice Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff: Leading Organizational Challenges to Meet New Challenges: John Hopkins: Carey Business School: Leaders and Legends: 16 October 2008 – JHU Carey Business; 16-09-08_JCartwrightTippingPts. 16-10-04_creeindianlasttree.
“The seventh principle of humanitarian action in armed conflict says: “Contextualization: Effective humanitarian action should encompass a comprehensive view of overall needs and of the impact of interventions. Encouraging respect for human rights and addressing the underlying causes of conflicts are essential elements.” – Dec 1994: Dept of the Army, Field Manual 100-23, Peace Operations.
“A yellow ribbon on a car or truck is a wonderful message of symbolic support for our troops. I’d like to see the American people take it several steps further. If you say a yellow ribbon is the ‘talk,’ then being energy efficient is the ‘walk’. A yellow ribbon on a big, gas-guzzling SUV is a mixed message. We need to make better energy choices in our homes, businesses and transportation, as well as to support our leaders in making policies that change the way we develop and use energy. If we Americans truly embrace this idea, it is a triple win: it reduces our dependence on foreign oil, it reduces our impact on the climate and it makes our nation much more secure.”
— Vice Admiral Dennis V. McGinn, USN (Ret); Powering America’s Defense: Energy and the Risks to National Security [PDF]; Center for Naval Analysis, CAN. Submitted by Admiral John Nathman to the 2009 Topical Symposium: Energy Security: A Global Challenge Hosted by: The Institute for National Strategic Studies of The National Defense University on 29-30 September 2009 [PDF]. Resilience: Review of CNA Report: “Powering America’s Defense: Energy and the Risks to National Security” (May 2009).
Everything that the Peak Oil and Sustainability Movement said was going to happen is taking place right now. Every aspect of human existence is on the table. As far as political parties go, they are all anachronisms. They are all products of centuries gone by. The human race now is only going to be concerned, not with an ideology, but what allows them to survive. Capitalism, socialism and communism are all terms that need to be tossed in the trash can immediately, because all of them, were created on the assumption of infinite resources. Not one of those ideologies that are now dead dinosaurs archaic fossils that are no longer relevant to our way of life. Not one of them recognizes that there must between growth and the resources and the planet. So forget that you can have as much as you want, for until mankind recognizes that it lives on a planet with finite resources, and it must live in balance with that planet, with the planets resources, the animal life and all other life, there can be no happiness for anything. Anything. Its all about getting balance back. The challenge being faced now by the human race is either evolve or perish; grow up or die. God doesn’t care, he’s not going to play babysitter for us. Either you grow up and mature, change your minds and the way you think, or you are going to perish. Everything is on the table now, God is on the table. Every religion on the world is on the table. They shall all be measured by standards of this is reality and this is what the religion says and every religion is going to be put under a microscope. This is going to be greatest age of evolution in thinking that has ever taken place. – Michael Ruppert: Collapse: The End of the Age of Oil.
“You know, you are in more dire need of a blowjob; than any white man in history.” – Adrian Crounauer; Good Morning Vietnam.
“If you read the Starbucks Matrix transcripts, some of the things your Deputy of Defense says, I think there must be an open bar somewhere. … I mean I’m saying lets have real security and not just the illusion of security … Mam this process was a mockery long before I came here today” – Tom Dobbs, Man of the Year: Debate Scene; Eleanor Greene Starbucks Order; Matrix: Agent Smith Speech; 16-08-16_vputineopwipsocialcontract.
— EoP v WiP NWO Neg: 20 Nov: Jon Rappoport .. Akron Beacon Journal.
“p.s. Although in the end, it all really doesn’t matter. For as deftly determined as The Trumpster may be, he and his characterless conniving Cabinet cabal will all get blown away by the doomsday debt mushroom cloud detonating on the horizon.” …….. “Any bomb – military or economic – can be defused; prior to detonation. All you need is a bomb disposal squad.” – EoP v WiP NWO Neg: 11 Dec: Daniel Pipes .. Rick Perry.
Ecology of Peace Radical Honoursty Factual Reality:
- Earth is not flat.
- Resources are finite.
- When humans breed or consume above ecological carrying capacity limits, it results in ecological overshoot, resource depletion and resource conflict.
- Some of the socio-cultural and psycho-political consequences of overpopulation & consumption collision with declining resources include: poverty, slavery, unemployment, food shortages, food inflation, cost of living increases, urban sprawl, traffic jams, toxic waste, pollution, peak oil, peak water, peak food, peak population, species extinction, loss of biodiversity, peak resources, racial, religious, class, gender resource war conflict, militarized police, psycho-social and cultural conformity pressures on free speech, etc; inter-cultural conflict; legal, political and corporate corruption, etc.
- The root cause of humans breeding and consuming above ecological carrying capacity limits is the ‘right to breed and consume with total disregard for ecological carrying capacity limits’ clauses of the Masonic War is Peace international law social contract.
- If individuals, families, tribes, races, religions, political parties, corporations and/or nations sincerely – aka ego literacy – want to (a) sustainably protect natural resources for future generations; and/or (b) reduce class, racial and/or religious local, national and international resource war conflict; and/or (c) enable honourable, transparent and humane international cooperative de-industrialization and depopulation of the planet to return to living in accordance to ecological carrying capacity limits; they should (d) cooperate to nullify the ‘right to breed and consume with total disregard for ecological carrying capacity limits’ clauses and replace them with Ecology of Peace clauses that restricts all the worlds citizens to breed and consume below ecological carrying capacity limits; or be humanely eliminated from the planetary genepool.
— Excerpt: EoP Radical Honoursty Factual Reality.